|Non-Tenure-Track Foreign Faculty Opening|
Kwangwoon University seeks candidates in all academic fields for full time positions. Candidates with outstanding records in master’s or Ph. D programs are encouraged to apply.
Job Title: Assistant professor / Associate professor / Professor
Majors: All academic fields at Kwangwoon University ( List of majors: attached)
Institution: Kwangwoon University, Seoul, Korea (http://www-eng.kw.ac.kr/)
Application Period : Jan. 15th 2015 ~ Jan. 19th, 2015(15:00)
How to Submit Application : email following items to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit in-person or by mail(hard copies)
1) CV(please mention your visa status in CV)
2) Application form
3) Degree Certificates attained in higher education and Copy of diploma
4) Copy of transcript supporting the highest degree
5) Certificate of Career or Employment
6) Copies of publications (if any)
OFFICE OF ACADEMIC AFFAIRS, HwadoHall #316
KWANGWOON UNIVERSITY KWANGWOONRO 20, NOWON-GU,
SEOUL 139-701, KOREA
* Business hour 10:00 ~ 12:00, 13:00 ~ 16:00 (weekdays)
Qualifications: Applicants who satisfy below conditions
- Only non-Korean citizens are eligible for application. The applicant should be able to deliver lectures in English;
some departments may require delivering lectures in Chinese or Japanese.
- Applicants should have either a doctorate degree or master degree with recognized career in the relevant academic or
industrial area for more than 2 years based on Korean Faculty Qulification Standards.
- Current resident in Korea
- Applicant who can obtain professor visa
Position Start Date: March 1st, 2015
(Date of announcement : January 30th, 2015)
- Teach a minimum of 6 hours a week.
* Additional hours are paid at overtime rates.
- Research and publishing of academic papers are required.
- Participate in periodic faculty & staff meetings.
- Offer standard office hours for students.
Supplemental Posting Information:
- As a full-time faculty member, professors are eligible for an attractive benefit package including;
1) medical insurance and pension benefits 2) monthly meal voucher
- Professors can enjoy indoor ice-skating rink as well as classical and jazz music concerts offered at Donghae Art Center, our newly furnished theater with capacity of 2500 audiences.
Contact: Office of Academic Affairs(email@example.com or +82-2-940-5631~3)