- Graduate School of Legal Affairs in C...
- Graduate School
- Dept. of Electronic Engineering
- Dept. of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Dept. of Electric Engineering
- Dept. of Electronic Material Engineering
- Dept. of Chemical Engineering
- Dept. of Robotics
- Dept. of Environmental Engineering
- Dept. of Architectural Engineering
- Dept. of Electronics Convergence Engineering
- Dept. of Computer Science
- Dept. of Architecture
- Dept. of Electrical and Biological Physics
- Dept. of Mathematics
- Dept. of Chemistry
- Dept. of Business Administration
- Dept. of International Commerce
- Dept. of Public Administration
- Dept. of Law
- Dept. of Korean Language and Literature
- Dept. of English Language and Literature
- Dept. of Journalism and Communications
- Dept. of Management Information System
- Dept. of Industrial Psychology
- Dept. of Regional Studies
- Dept. of Information Display
- Dept. of Criminology
- Dept. of Real Estate
- Dept. of National Defense Project
- Dept. of Imbedded SW Engineering
- Graduate School of Business Administration
- Dept. of Business Adminstration
- Dept. of Real Estate
- Dept. of Service Management
- Graduate School of Information and Contents
- Graduate School of Education
- Graduate School of Counseling, Welfare and Policy
- Graduate School of Environmental Studies
- Graduate School of Legal Affairs in Construction
- To foster the professional manpower for construction legal matters equipped with theoretical and practical abilities
- To foster the professional manpower with international sense
For the new leaders for a new age!
Now is the era of globalization that drives us into unlimited competition in the industry of knowledge information. The new age requires the true leaders with new vision and philosophy, which also applies to the industry of construction. To survive in the age of survival of the fittest, there is no other alternative but to prepare for the future thoroughly with philosophy and vision.
We are Korea’s only graduate school that fosters the experts for construction conflicts, appraisal and policy.
We have invited professional lawyers, construction field CEOs, National Assembly’s construction experts, Administration’s best theoretical and practical policy makers on the construction part. We have organized the subjects focused on practical cases, which encompass all the on-site problems. The subjects have not yet been opened by any other university. They are educated using the team teaching method that a subject is taught for each theme by the theme’s expert. Such education, consumer-oriented, not professor-oriented, is operated in the curriculum customized for fostering the professional manpower for global construction legal matters.
The Graduate School of Legal Affairs in Construction will contribute to the development of construction industry by playing a role of enabling the experts in construction legal fields to communicate with each other together with the Research Center for Construction Legal Affairs.
We will faithfully play a role of an information center, as the information on construction legal matters are accumulated, presented and generated.
To this end, we make efforts to cooperate with domestic and foreign institutions and organizations concerned. We will make you experts on construction legal matters with the best educational conditions.
We hope your dream will come true.
The Dean of the Graduate School of Legal Affairs in Construction
In the field of construction legal matters, theory and practice are combined with each other, with systems and functions fused into construction. It is a three dimensional academic area that includes construction disputes, construction appreciation, construction policy, overseas construction, construction finance and construction project management. The field, with each majors combined with each other, is a new field-oriented area that directly applies to construction industry (business), maximizing its effects. As a specialized educational institution playing a role of a forward base in construction legal matters, we provide students with the opportunities of acquiring the expertise and management techniques and reestablishing their functions and duties as the systematic and desirable experts in construction legal matters.
We, Graduate School of Legal Affairs in Construction, were established as an educational institution that specializes in fostering the experts on construction disputes, appreciation and policy for the first time in Republic of Korea to meet the epochal necessity of producing the professional manpower for construction legal matters. We have contributed to the development of domestic construction legal matters by concluding a MOU with a construction-specialized press “CNEWS.”
- We operate an optimized curriculum, with the best experts on construction legal matters invited as professors.
We have invited professional lawyers, construction field CEOs, National Assembly’s construction experts, Administration’s best theoretical and practical policy makers on the construction part. We have organized the subjects focused on practical cases, which encompass all the on-site problems. The subjects are educated using the team teaching method that a subject is taught for each theme by the theme’s expert. Such education, interactive case settlement-oriented, not professor-oriented, is operated in the curriculum customized for fostering the professional manpower for global construction legal matters.
- Classrooms are easy to approach and equipped with cutting-edge facilities
We have the cutting-edge educational environment with ultramodern classrooms and convenient restrooms and education. We are located in Gangnam, a traffic hub easy to approach with public and personal traffic means from any place in the metropolitan area. Furthermore, we have perfect parking facilities for personal traffic means.
- We serve you as valued students
We offer every student the maximum convenience by allocating an aide to him/her and helping him/her managing his/her study, e.g. providing him/her with a lecture summary in case of absence.
- We enable you to grasp everything at a glance
Not only do we enhance learning effects with an advisor system, but enable to approach diverse and new academic trends through seminars, academic conferences etc. In addition, we offer students the opportunities of overseas training, etc in every semester, making it possible to obtain the information on overseas construction trends and contribute to the development of students themselves and their posts.
- Administration of Justice on Construction Legal Affairs Major
|disputes on construction 1||Development and Management of Real Estate|
|policy of construction 1||Understanding on Standard Specification|
|Fundamental Theory on Civil Affairs||Company Law & Civil Procedure Law|
|theory of architecture engineering||Law of Obligations|
|Type and Case on Construction Dispute||Construction Evaluation|
|Laws on Construction Dispute||Redevelopment & Reconstruction of Real Property|
|Understanding Drawing and Constructional Technology||Financial Affair on Construction|
|Study on Civil Case||Law on Construction Dispute 2|
|Introduction to construction||Construction Management|
|Introduction to Civil Engineering||Construction Schedules|
|Law of Realty||Practices on Construction Trial|
|Introduction to Law||Claims on Construction and Arbitration|
|Laws on Construction Disputes 1||Practices on Construction Contract and Public|
|Construction Policy and Law||Grievance of Construction|
|Case Study on Construction Disputes||Case Study on Contract Law of Public Procurement|